Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Gender Prediction Project Two: Final Predictions

I made it! Here we are. It's October. I wanted Bean to make it to October, and s/he has obliged. It's nine days until my "guess date", and while I don't know if Baby Bean will be "on time" or "late", (After Bash, I don't even consider "early" as an option anymore.) I feel it is time to take one more opportunity to review the 2014 round of predictions and take any last minute bets. 

We covered a ton of Old Wive's Tales and other methods of prediction this time around. With the help of my readers and some in depth Google searches, I came up with many methods that I hadn't covered during the first Gender Prediction Project. I believe the final count was fifteen posts for the Gender Prediction Project Two covering over 60 different ways to predict the sex of your upcoming baby. That's a lot of Old Wive's Tales!

If you missed any of our previous posts, don't worry. This is your chance to catch up, because I'm going to cover all of the Old Wive's Tales from The Gender Prediction Project in this post. Sometime after Bean arrives I will do a Wrap Up where I review which methods were spot on and which didn't quite hit the mark.

I'm looking forward to finally holding the little person who has been kicking around in there all these weeks, not in the least because we'll finally know if we have a beautiful little girl or another amazing little boy! Until that happy moment arrives here are the Final Predictions! Enjoy!














































*Remember, if you haven't done so yet, you can still go and vote on our online baby pool to let us know what you think we'll be having. The pool will be open until Bean arrives, and at that time points will be awarded for whoever's guesses were the closest. Come get in on the fun!*


Gender Prediction Project: Part Fifteen




Final Prediction Count:



I know in my last post I had the final count at 37 for boys, but when I was doing this final predictions post I found that I had miscounted several posts back. It's bound to happen every once in awhile. :) 



So, there you have it! Above you have the final prediction for The Gender Prediction Project: Part Two. Any day now we will know which of the methods of prediction were correct got lucky in their guesses and which didn't. I genuinely look forward to reporting the results after Bean arrives! Keep an eye out. Very soon there will be pictures of our beautiful little boy or girl Earth side! I can't wait to show him/her off!

Until next time, happy predicting! :)

Sneaky Momma Blog Design



No comments: