Friday, July 2, 2010

My First Award...Make That AwardS

This must be my weekend! I found out just this morning that I got not only my first, but my second award for this blog!!! What a great way to start off a 4 day weekend, right?

First, from Danielle at We Don't Have It All Together,I received the A Blog With Substance Award!


As with most awards, there are rules with this one. I don't mind. They all center around sharing the love and allowing my readers to get to know me a little better.

•Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
•Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
•Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

So...THANK YOU DANIELLE!!!

Sharing, Venting, Therapy, Friendships, and Educating.

Here are my 10 picks:

White House, Black Shutters
Discovering The Me In Mommy
Life More Vivid


The next award I received was The Versatile Blogger award from Jessica at A Look Into My Life!


The guidelines for accepting this award require the recipient to (1) thank the person who gave it to you; (2) tell 7 things about yourself; and (3) pass the award on to some marvelous  bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic”.

So, of course, THANK YOU JESSICA!!!

Now, seven things about myself...

1. I am the wife of a United States Airman, and so very proud of him and what he does!

2. I grew up in Ohio and HATE Ohio State. I'm a Penn State Girl all the way!

3. I go NUTS for college football!

4. I have two other blogs! Mama Bear's Book Nook and Adventures In Cloth Diapering.

5. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and taught for several years before deciding to become a stay-at-home.

6. I hope to become a published author one day and make a living doing it.

7. I secretly (not so secret anymore I guess) hope to be better prepared for my next labor and have a natural childbirth again, but this time without all the panic that surrounded the birth of my son. (It was a very difficult and stressful labor, to both body and mind. I'll blog about it sometime.)

The three blogs I choose to pass this to are:

Marvelous Mommy
Christopher and Tia
Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, Oh My!

Thanks so much again to Danielle and Jessica! I am so excited! Next time I'll have to come up with a better acceptance speech!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Thanks so much! BTW I love your footer thingy on your posts!

Mrs P said...

Thanks so much! I always forget to repost them but I do appreciate it a ton! And I LOOOVE you blog design, super cute!