Friday, July 2, 2010

Flashback Friday: 4th Of July


I know, I know...I'm running late. In some parts of the country it's already Saturday...but not in my part. Better late than never, right?

Since it's the 4th of July weekend I thought that I would flashback to this time last year. It was Bubba's first 4th of July, which made it a very special 4th of July indeed. We also had Ohio visitors, which is always a special event. It was the first time my brother and sister had met their nephew. 

How slick did my little man look?

Our first 4th as a threesome! This was shortly before Daddy left for deployment. I guess you have to be patriotic when it is your life.

He was so bald!!!

Our little patriot!

I hope that you and yours have an amazing weekend and a happy 4th of July!!! Remember, freedom isn't free. Next time you see a Veteran, take a moment to say thank you.

Flashback Friday Button
Join Us For Flashback Friday

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

SO cute! I like his lil' bib. I always want to buy "baby's first" clothing items and things, but can never justify buying it knowing that it will only be worn one time. Unless I luck out at a sale, I never get the cute stuff. Its sure is worth it though, those pictures are adorable.

Mrs. Mommy said...

Thank you. I did luck out, and happened to find this for $2...and I figured I'll get to use it next time too. :0) I made his first Christmas shirt at home. I'll have to post a picture of that too. It said "First Christmas With Daddy!", because Daddy was gone for Christmas and we celebrated in January when he came home.