Friday, November 1, 2013

Here We Go Again: NaNoWriMo 2013

Though I have known about NaNoWriMo for several years, last year was the first time that I participated in the writing challenge, a challenge to write every day during the month of November, totaling at least 50,000 words in those 30 days. Last year I "won" the challenge, writing 50,207 words towards my first complete novel. (I didn't finish it, and I still haven't finished it, but I plan to in the next few months. We'll see.)

Here we are, November 1st again, and I am still completely clueless as to what I want to write. I have a few ideas, but I am not sure which way I am going to go in, which is very different from last year, when I knew the story I wanted to tell. At least I knew how I wanted to start it, and it went beautifully. I truly love my story from last year. This year I am pretty close to a panic, but I am going to start and see where it takes me. 

Wish me luck! I need it!


Photobucket

No comments: