Monday, January 11, 2016

So Honored

I have been blessed in my life with some amazing friends. One of them, Katie, also happens to be an outstanding photographer. (She took the picture in our current banner and all the photos in the "About Us" section.) Whenever we are home for a visit I make a point of having our family pictures done. I won't go to anyone else. She is fabulous! I've known Katie since high school, I won't mention how many years it's been, and she's been photographing my family since I was pregnant with Sebastian, so almost five years now. If you are in Ohio and need a photographer look her up! You can view her work and get her contact information at her website, katiecounts.com, and I promise you that you will absolutely love how she captures your story! Seriously!

A few months ago Katie asked for client testimonials. I was thrilled to write something up, though I thought it ended up being a little wordy. I couldn't say enough amazing things for the passion she brings to her art though. She messaged me later in the day, and I was so happy to have touched her with what I said. I meant it all. I could gush about this lady for awhile. 

Not long ago she messaged me again to let me know that her new website design was up, and I was so honored to find out that she used part of my testimonial right on the home page! It's a little thing, but I am tickled pink that my words meant enough to her to be used when advertising her business! 

Seriously, I love her! I'm already looking forward to our next photo session. (And hopefully going out for a girls lunch or something next time I'm in town, because I miss my friends!) 

Are you booking a session with her? What are you waiting for? Go! Book! Tell her I sent you!  



No comments: