Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Merry Christmas

I went through some Christmas pictures today, a task that I might actually finish up by this time next year, and there are some good ones. I love Christmas! I love Christmas memories! I look forward to going through all of them. (Hopefully before next year.)



When she saw Funshine Bear in the store she gave her a huge hug and started kissing her passionately. I broke world records getting this bear into the cart for her Christmas present. When she opened her on Christmas she brought the box to me immediately and fussed until I managed to get Funshing out of it. Then she again hugged and kissed and kissed and hugged. Funshine now has a slightly messy muzzle, but she's loved. So loved. Apparently Care Bear love is genetic. 



Somehow more and more Ohio State items keep finding their way into my house. Ohio State items and Legos. 



That is my son. My son hugging a spider. My son thrilled to be hugging a spider. To be fair, it's one of the cutest spiders I've ever seen.



My little explorer loves his new spyglass! This was one of my favorite pictures. It was completely unplanned. He opened his spyglass and put it immediately up to his eye. I just happened to be lucky enough to get the picture!

No comments: