Sunday, January 31, 2016

Another Sunday

We are still here and not buried under miles of snow. Rumor has it that we're supposed to get more tonight. I'll believe it when I see it. 

It's another Sunday. Tomorrow is the beginning of Michael's off time this rotation, and I'm looking forward to getting some more stuff done around the house. I'm still working out, and still trying to make this house a home...for however long we might be here. (More on that later, I'm sure.)

I was badly homesick today. I am always homesick to an extent, but today was harder than others. I miss my family. I miss my friends. This too shall pass, though, and I'll come out on the other side. 

Now it's time to read to my babies and tuck them into bed. Maybe Michael and I can watch a movie or something if The Lady cooperates. 

Happy Sunday, everyone.











No comments: