Wednesday, January 20, 2016

14,000 Things to Be Happy About

A couple of years ago I read about this book, 14,000 Things to Be Happy About, on one of my favorite blogs. I picked it up, along with 8,789 Words of Wisdom, for some bedside table reading. They have been there ever since, and I'll occasionally pick one up to flip through when I'm feeling the need. 


Today I couldn't think of anything to write about, and I was feeling a little "blah", so I picked up 14,000 Things and flipped it open to a random page. The very first thing that caught my eye? "Being kissy." 


Why, yes. Being kissy is something to be happy about. Very much so, I think. 

I think I'll pull out 14,000 Things or 8,789 Words of Wisdom whenever I'm feeling "blah" or wondering what to write about from now on. It worked tonight. 

The Lady is particularly kissy tonight. I think I'll watch some Rent with her and enjoy my kisses. 



No comments: