Friday, November 15, 2013

Wrapping For Rowan

I know you know this, but we are home for Christmas this year. Not only are we home for Christmas, but it is Rowan's first Christmas! So it is our first chance to buy her things and spoil her rotten. :) (Yes, I know that spoiling her rotten is not what Christmas is all about, but if you think for a minute that I would let a holiday we are here for go by without much giving of baby girl items then you don't know me very well at all!)

Luckily, both of my boys love picking out gifts almost as much as I do, and they helped me to pick out their very own gift for their new cousin/Godsister. (100% truth here, Parker picked it out, but Sebastian approved, so that counts.)

Since the gift is from them, I thought that it was only appropriate that they wrap it too. Neither of them have ever wrapped a gift before, and I suppose you could say that they still haven't on their own. Mommy helped quite a bit, and one of the Care Bears has about 15 strips of tape on its nose, (which is nowhere near any of the places we needed tape) but they had fun. That's the most important part, right?


Grandmama took all the pictures except the last one, so thank you, Grandmama! And Parker wrote all the labels that you can see in the last picture.

Tis' the Season! So it begins! And bean it did, as I kept wrapping after the boys went to bed tonight. I now have a large chunk of their Christmas presents wrapped, (Including an absurdly large, talking minion named Stuart that is truly pretty adorable!) and I am even almost done shopping! Not bad for half way through November.



Photobucket

No comments: