Sunday, May 20, 2012

P90X Week 6

It's week 6. Since it is a 13 week program, that means I am almost at the half way point. Mid-way through next week will be half way I guess. That is exciting. It really has gone faster than I thought it would. It's been pretty fun too.

No reason to stall. Let's jump right in!


Week  Six Weight:Woo hoo! Happy Mother's Day to me! Down a pound this week. While I would love to see it coming off faster, I am just glad it is coming off. Hopefully when I get back on my medication for my prolactinoma it will start coming off at a steadier pace. (I really need to get in this week to get my blood work done.)


Sunday May, 13, 2012
Week 6, Day 36:
Happy Mother's Day. :0) Some moms would take a day off, but not this one. After all, part of the reason I am doing this is so that I can be a mom longer to my amazing little boys. I felt pretty good today. I think I slept wrong on my neck last night. I am having a little bit of pain there that made some of the moves a little harder than usual. I also upped my weight on a few moves, which meant less reps, but I need the muscle. Gotta have something to eat away all this fat. :0) It was a good work out, and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the day with my amazing little boys. 


Monday May, 14, 2012
Week 6, Day 37:
Did my plyo. *pant* Still don't like it. *pant* I think I'm getting better at it though. *pant* Close to the end of the work out today I got really dizzy and light headed, almost passing out. That happened to me a few nights ago too when I wasn't working out at all. I don't know what it means, but it is concerning. More water for me.


Tuesday May, 15, 2012
Week 6, Day 38:
I had to work out tonight after the boys went to bed. There was too much going on during the day. I went to the hospital and let them take 8 vials of my precious blood in the morning after all. I like working out in the morning better, but I got it done. And a shower is kind of relaxing before bed. Now my back and biceps should be ripped like crazy. :0) OK...maybe not yet. But they are on their way. I got really dizzy again tonight, which could have to do with the blood loss from this morning. But if that is it, why did it happen yesterday too? Mystery.


Wednesday May, 16, 2012
Week 6, Day 39:
Yeah...didn't do yoga today. I am exhausted. I don't know if it is yesterday's blood work or if maybe I have caught a small bug, but I'm having a hard time keeping up with the little men today, much less throwing an hour and a half of yoga in my face. I did go out and pull weeds though. That should count for something. OK, I know it doesn't, but I'm just beat.


Thursday May, 17, 2012
Week 6, Day 40:
Rough day today. In several of my moves I almost seem to be regressing. I can do less than I was doing just a week or two ago, which is frustrating to me. I'm still working just as hard, but it seems I am getting less results. Truth time: It made me cry. Well, it and a lot of other things rolled together to make me cry, but have you ever tried working out in tears. It's interesting...and difficult. It's frustrating to feel like you are working so hard and not getting the results you want and deserve. I know it will get better, but it would be nice if it got better now.


Friday May, 18, 2012
Week 6, Day 41:
KENPO!!!! Oh, Kenpo. I love you. Truly I do. Even if I am feeling some slight regression in Kenpo this week too (I am just so damn tired for some reason this week), it is still my favorite day. I got dizzy again today, which is starting to blow my mind. What in the world is up with me? Some kind of 6 week slump? Does that even exist? Who knows. Not I. But, did I mention how much I LOVE Kenpo?!


Saturday May, 19, 2012
Week 6, Day 42:
Rest day. I went out walking today though, so I feel good for doing something. I got sun burnt doing it too, which is never good. I burn walking from my car into Wal-Mart sometimes though. I'm just that kind of pale. Week seven starts tomorrow! After Tuesday's work out I will be half way done with P90X: Round One!!!


  Photobucket

No comments: