Thursday, December 2, 2010

BIG Day

 

That's my son. Isn't he adorable? I certainly think so. He's also one of the smartest little people I know, and I'm not just saying that because I am his Mommy and "have" to! 

Last night we made the long trek from base, all the way into town, and then across town to Wal-Mart. There was browsed awhile and Bubba picked out Christmas/Birthday gifts for his cousins. After awhile we checked out and went home. All together the trip probably took an hour, maybe less. Sounds boring, doesn't it?

Well, Bubba was in big boy underwear. We went to the bathroom before we left and when we got there. He is wonderful about telling us when he has to go. The entire time he was wearing his big boy pants he had no accidents. Not even a little one! I was so proud. And when he did have to go and went in the big boy restroom with Daddy, he came running out to tell me he had gone potty and I was so happy that we danced and cheered right there in the middle of Wal-Mart. People looked at us like we were crazy. I figure if they don't understand how important going pee pee in the potty is by this point they'll never get it! 

I am so excited for him...but where did my baby go?

Photobucket

No comments: