Friday, April 2, 2010

The Soapbox


I know, I know, it's shocking. For those of you who know me, I am sure you will be very shocked to know that I have some very strong opinions on certain topics. (I will give you a moment to collect yourself after receiving this shocking news...I am sure you will also be shocked to know that I can be a little sarcastic from time to time...)

Every once in awhile, when I feel the need to vent my opinion, I will write a blog about it. These will be "Soapbox Blogs" and I will take full advantage of my ability to stand on my virtual soapbox and spout my opinions. 

You are well within your right not to read these. You are well within your right to disagree with me. All I will ask is that you do this in a respectful manner. I will, in return, listen to your opinion if you care to share it, in the same respectful manner. If you choose to get ugly with me, I will return the same courtesy to you.

If you want to read my Soapbox Blogs, you will be able to find a list of them below. I certainly hope they at least amuse you, and if no one ever reads any of them, at least I got it off my chest. 

Up On My Soapbox: RSVPs

Thanks for reading!

 Photobucket

No comments: