Monday, March 28, 2016

The Post With No Pictures

Easter was a bit of a circus, and I'll write about it in the next couple of days. (We have busy days ahead!) We have also had all the excitement of a birthday celebration and Legos up the nose since last I wrote. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. 

But today was Easter. I know what you're thinking. Today was Monday, and very obviously not Easter, but it was Easter for us. Partially because of both Pottery Barn and Amazon dropping the egg, (more about that at a later date) but mostly because it was the day that Daddy could be with us. Each of the littles got a book, a stuffed bunny, and three eggs, and then all of them got a book to share...The Book With No Pictures.

If you are a parent, and don't have this book, get it! Seriously. Michael and I were first exposed to this book last year at Denver's Comic Con when the amazing Alan Tudyk read it to us. I kid you not! We were privileged enough to experience story time with Alan Tudyk, and I am not ashamed to say that we were sitting there, bouncing with excitement, without any children of our own with us for story time. It was magical! 

I can not begin to express how much fun this book is to read to my children! All of us were laughing almost to hard to speak by the time we were done, and they begged to hear it again before I'd even finished it the first time. This is a must have in your library. I promise! 



I lied. Here's a picture. 

No comments: