Tuesday, February 2, 2016

New Favorite Thing

We played in the snow today. I was wrong about my 3 inch prediction. We have right around 10 inches here at the house, because I measured the actual snow and didn't find the deepest drift to shove my ruler into, though I hear that the range of snow fall around the Colorado Springs area went to a couple of feet in some places. We haven't been off base to see. Maybe tomorrow. I have pictures, but I have to get them off my memory card. Maybe tomorrow, too. 

Eleanor discovered one of her brother's toys this week, and it's quickly become a new favorite. While Michael and I worked out tonight she sat at the dining room table and scribbled away cheerfully. She's spent hours doing this over the last couple of days, and I love it. Someone needs some finger paints and canvas soon!

I love this age! Everything is new. Things that seem mundane to most people is new and magical. It's one of my favorite parts about being Mommy. It's the chance to rediscover the world all over again through the eyes of my littles! 



This face!


No comments: