Monday, February 15, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Today is my great-grandma's birthday! She would have turned 104 this year, and while I know that it isn't very realistic to think she would still be here, I so wish that she had met my children. I imagine that she would have been so entertained by my Parker, would have adored the Lady Eleanor, and Bash...I think she would have had a very special bond with my quiet, shy boy. 


I come from a long line of amazing, strong, fabulous women. She was one of them, and I am proud that she was mine, and blessed to have had almost twelve years of her inspiring, guiding, and loving  me. She's been gone for twenty years now, but I still feel her here often. I do hope, if there is life after our Earthly one, that she is able to peek in on us from time to time. I hope she sees my babies and knows that I still love her so very much!

Happy birthday, Grandma! 


No comments: