Saturday, January 16, 2016

Woo Hoo!

It's one of my favorite nights of the week. Nope. It's not because it's Saturday, though Michael's days off are actually lining up with the weekend this week. 

It's new sheet night!

I love the fresh, clean sheets the first night they are put on the bed. I love the feel of them as I slip between the cool cotton layers. I love the crisp scent of our detergent and Scentsy Washer Whiffs. I love new sheet night! And it's tonight. 

The things that make us happy as adults, right? 




I'll bet you can guess who sleeps on which side of the bed. Ad, no, I'm not still sleeping with a baby doll. That's the Lady's birthday doll who I think of as "Bea". 

Excuse the wrinkles in my duvet. I apparently didn't fold it well before I put it in the linen closet after the last time we used it. 

No comments: