Saturday, January 9, 2016

Let It Snow!

It snowed! It snowed, and we got The Lady's fuzzy and warm new-to-her boots in the mail, so we bundled up and went outside to play for just a little bit.

I know that some people hate the snow and cold. I love it! Maybe not as much as I loved it when I was a child, because I seem to get cold a lot faster these days, but I still love it. I especially love my children playing in it. Believe it or not we didn't get much snow in Idaho. Parker used to get sooooo excited for a dusting where the grass was still more visible than the actual snow. We get more here, but I'm surprised at how unprepared people in Colorado seem for snow. 

Some people dream of moving to the tropics so that they never have to deal with it again. Not me. I love the snow. I could never, ever live somewhere that there was no chance of snow. Let it snow!



How can you not like snow when you see the joy it brings to this little life?!




 

No comments: