Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Pin A Week: Birthday Invites & Banner

I am not going to show a lot of pictures or give a lot of details this week. Just know, I have been busy. This week I have been working on invitations for Sebastian's first birthday party. I am done, except for the dates (Which I don't know yet. We might push the party back for when Daddy can be home, depending on when that is.) I am not giving a lot of detail in this post because I want them to be a surprise for everyone. I'll try to remember to write a detailed post about their creation at a later time. :0)

I saw lots of ideas I liked on Pinterest. Things like this, though I wanted something a little more sophisticated. The crazy eyes didn't seem owlish enough to me. I liked how the wings moved on this one and this one, though I obviously needed something a little less girly. I also liked the idea of bold patterns, since he will be getting a Bwinks owl from his big brother for his birthday. (Parker got a Bwinks owl from his baby before Sebastian even arrived as a big brother gift.)

In the end, I am very happy with what I came up with. Some of these will be used at invitations and some as a banner that will go up as decoration for the party. (And in his room afterwords.) Like I said, I will post a more detailed blog at a later date, but for now, here is the sneak peek of what I have been doing this week. Enjoy. :0)




Sneaky Momma Blog Design


 Photobucket

No comments: