Saturday, May 5, 2012

P90X Week 4

Week 4. This is going to be one of those weeks. I can already tell. Not because of P90X or anything, but there are going to be a lot of outside distractions. Michael says he can already see my body shape changing, so that is always nice. I mean, no one looks at my body as much as he does, right?

What I am hoping is that I can get so sexified by the time he comes home that he doesn't even recognize me. Let's see if we can make that happen, shall we? ;0)



Week 4 Weight: Well, I am down 3lbs off of last week, which means I am back to my starting weight. Talk about a rollercoaster. Both weight wise and emotion wise. Hopefully last week's weight was a fluke and I'll start dropping the pounds from now on. *crossing fingers*


Sunday April, 29, 2012
Week 4, Day 22:
I tried today. Really, I did. But do you have any idea how hard yoga is when it is impossible to empty your mind. There is just too much going on right now. Damn deployment. And I have to do yoga twice this week, which is just a bear. I'm looking forward to Kenpo. At least then I can pretend to be kicking somoene's ass again. Maybe all the people who are "hurt" or doing "more important" stuff so that my husband had to go on thei damn deployment in the first place. It's not his turn!

Ah well. That isn't what this blog should be about, but you can see why it might have been hard for me to wrap my mind around warrior pose anf ohms, right? I did yoga, but I can not honestly tell you how well I did or if I did everything right, and my mind certainly wasn't there. Maybe when I do yoga later in the week...though I wouldn't put money on it. Do your best and forget the rest, right?


Monday April, 30, 2012
Week 4, Day 23:
And now for something completely different. I did Core Synergistics today, which is a new video. It's good to switch things up, right? It wasn't too bad. A lot of it was stuff we had done in other workouts, and the new stuff actually was kind of fun. Like the banana roll. It was hard work, but fun, and it got me giggling a bit. Never thought I would giggle during a workout.


Tuesday May, 1, 2012
Week 4, Day 24:
Happy May. I can't believe it's already May. Anywhoo, I got to do Kenpo X today, which is my favorite by far. It really does help me to feel like I am kicking some major ass. It helps even more when I can picture certain people's faces in front of me while I punch...


Wednesday May, 2, 2012
Week 4, Day 25:
X stretch today, which was new to me since I have been taking rest days instead of stretch days at the end of the week. It was OK I guess, and I did feel better after an hour of pure stretching. It gave me too much time to think though, which isn't a good thing right now. I'm glad I did it though, because it works all the kinks out.


Thursday May, 3, 2012
Week 4, Day 26:
Core synergistics again today, which was again, a good time. I didn't exactly giggle, but it wasn't too hateful either. And having Parker there telling me about how he was Superman while I was doing the Superman move helped too.


Friday May, 4, 2012
Week 4, Day 27:
Damn you yoga. Today didn't go much better than Sunday. I just can't clear my mind, and it is hard to do yoga while you are crying. Parker came in at one point and asked me why I wasn't working out. I was just sitting and staring. I can't seem to get my mind around yoga this week, and I'm glad I'll only have to do it once next week. Maybe it will be better by then.


Saturday May, 5, 2012
Week 4, Day 28:
Guess who is taking a rest day. Why? Because I'm not sure my mind will make it through another hour of stretching. Besides, I need to spend some time trying to relax. The boys and I are watching the Derby today, and we're going to enjoy it! Back to the grindstone next week. I start Phase Two tomorrow!

 Photobucket

No comments: