Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life Through My Lens

I have a wonderful husband! He would be wonderful even if he never bought me anything, but I am lucky in that I have a wonderful husband who also likes to spoil me. 

Ever since I had Parker I have wanted an amazing camera. If you couldn't tell, I have always liked taking pictures, and I never want to miss a minute. I have always had pretty good cameras, but I've had my eye on a Canon Rebel since hearing about them from one of my friends who also takes a million pictures of her children.

Well, I have one!

Michael bought me a Canon Rebel T3i for Christmas and I am in love. I am reading all the books and learning everything I can about my new toy! Even as little as I know about my new best friend, the pictures are coming out amazing. It can only get better.

Anyways, I post a lot of photographs on this blog, but I realize I am going to want to post a lot more. Enough to make up a blog of their own if I had a mind to do it...

...which I do. So, I started a blog just for my photography. Who knows, maybe one day I'll go pro. Until then though, I'll enjoy posting my pictures for all to see. I invite you to go check it out if you are interested. I'm really excited to get it off the ground!



Sneaky Momma Blog Design



Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so jealous! I have been saving and dreaming of a new camera!
Can't wait to see what you shoot!
Kerry at HouseTalkN