Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back

There are lots of things that are "back" right now. We are back in Idaho after an amazing, whirlwind Summer in Ohio. Daddy is back home from Afghanistan, which is thrilling for everyone involved. I am back on the blog too, and certainly hope to be updating more often now that things are getting back to normal. You would think that during a deployment and pregnancy I'd blog more because I'd need the outlet. And I do, but I seemed to blog much less this Summer than I am used to. Ah well. Maybe next time.

I have a ton of pictures to share from so many different moments. After all, we had a homecoming, a cross country trip, and Sebastian is a month old now! (Yikes!) All those will have to wait though, because I am going to do yet another blog overhaul. I mean, so much is going on in our lives right now, and my blog should reflect that, don't you think? 

I'll be back soon...I promise this time. ;0)



Photobucket

No comments: