Monday, February 14, 2011

I've Been Gone, But I've Come Home Again

I've been gone. Absent. Missing. I have been neglecting my blogging duties. I have 1,000 great reasons, none of which many people would care about. Truth be told, I have missed blogging more than blogging has probably missed me. I've had a lot I could have used an outlet for lately, and all I can say is that at the end of the day I have no time and no energy...and possibly no desire to come face to face with all that is leaving me feeling so overwhelmed at the end of a day. Besides, no one wants to read a negative blog.  
 
For now, I'll concentrate on one of the good reasons I haven't been blogging lately. Actually, it's a great reason, if I do say so myself. For the last couple of months I have been spending a lot of my free time in the bathroom with either my head in the toilet or my bum on it. 

What's that? Why? Well, I'm glad you asked!

 

It is an awesomely amazing thing to be blessed once in this lifetime, but to have it happen again just blows me away! That's right, we are expecting yet another little cub in the bear den this Summer! Part of the reason I was avoiding my blog was that I felt I couldn't blog! For about 6 weeks there we knew we were expecting, but weren't telling anyone, and I seriously doubted my ability to come on my blog and talk about anything else. 

Bubba Bear and I are of the opinion that we will be welcoming a little girl into our family come August. Every time he is asked he tells us that baby in Mama's tummy is a "Sista", and he is more than happy to point to my stomach and announce "girl" to anyone who will listen. I have just had a very strong "girl" feeling since I knew I was pregnant. Papa Bear declines to give his opinion. In 30 years of life he has only been wrong once in his 'baby predicting", and it was with our very own son. He has informed me that he was wrong because he told me from day one what he though, and so he is keeping mum about it this time around. I suppose we shall find out one way or another in August. 
 
There are several other large changes going on in our lives right now, but I'll save those for other days and other blogs! Shall we just say I expect that you'll be hearing a lot more from me in the coming months. For now I want to wish each and every one of you a happy Valentine's Day! May you all find love and happiness in your days!
 
Photobucket

No comments: