Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mila's Daydreams

I not only enjoy writing my blogs, I love to read other people's musings, ideas, opinions, etc. I'm always on the lookout for another great blog that I love to read, and I found one today that is just so creative that I have to share! (I wish I'd come up with this idea first...and that's not to say I won't use the idea with my next child.) 

Mila's Daydreams is a blog in which Mila's Mommy tries to imagine what her daughter is dreaming about...and then puts it into picture and shares it with the blogging world! I am absolutely enchanted and, as I said, very jealous that I didn't think of the idea first. :0) I highly suggest that you check it out if you are a fan of photography, babies, cuteness or all three.

Thank you for reading and God bless.

No comments: