Monday, January 25, 2016

14,000 Things

I didn't know what in the world to write about today, and here we are at just after 11, so I needed something. 

So, I pulled out 14,000 Things to be Happy About, flipped it open to a random page, and my eyes fell on this gem.


Doesn't that sound tasty? And cozy. And perfect. I'm ready to move whenever we find it. Maybe with a sunny, yellow door, because Bash would love that! 

Speaking of Bash, he ended up on the wrong end of a broom last night. Being a head wound it bled. A lot. He'll survive though, and even asked hopefully about a scar like Harry Potter. 


There were tears or remorse on Parker's part, who hadn't fully thought about the impracticality of a broom in a sword fight. Hopefully it will be awhile before they try that again. 

Maybe, one day, it can be in a blueberry house with vanilla trim and cranberry shutters. 


No comments: