Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Party of Five

Guess who's having a baby? I'll give you a hint. She's 30, already the mommy of two amazing little boys, and she's writing this blog. :)

That's right, after over a year of trying, we found out back in January that we are again expecting another little in our lives. I'm thrilled! Nervous, but thrilled. There has been so much going on in our lives lately. As my mother said, we've gone through just about every major life change that you can think of in just a matter of months. (My husband's career change, moving several states, two family losses in just a week, and having a new little person on their way!) It's been much, and overwhelming, but here we stand.

Soon there will be five of us standing here. :)



So, now the news is out. The battle lines are drawn, and someone is going to be disappointed come October. Privately (or not so privately, since I'm typing it here), I think that Sebastian has probably chosen the "winning" side in this battle of the sexes. Not that we wouldn't all be thrilled to add a little more pink to our house of blue, (except Sebastian, who is highly against the thought of a sister) but Mommy has a pretty strong feeling that I'm growing another little lad in there.

Of course, I had a very strong feeling that Bash was going to come out a little girl too, and we all know how that worked out. Perhaps my Mommy Radar is a little off. I don't think so, but we'll find out for sure come October. :)

I will be doing the Gender Prediction Project again with this pregnancy, because I had so much fun with it last time. I'm looking to add even more old wive's tales to it this time, so if you know any that you think I should try, leave a comment! I look forward to trying some new things out this time around.


Photobucket

No comments: