Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Work In Progress

My blog, like my self, is always a work in progress. It changes as I change, but I find I am coming very close to something I am happy with, and might be for awhile. I am not 100% happy with my banner, but that can be changed, and probably will be with the arrival of Baby Legs in just about 10 weeks. (Since it is after midnight on the East Coast and that is where I am at the moment, I am officially 30 weeks right now!)

The point is that, for right now at least, my blog is getting closer to where I want it. I added something tonight that I am just so darn proud of that I felt the need to share it! Who cares what anyone else thinks, because I am thrilled!

My new button! I have to say, I just love it! I have no idea if anyone will ever even use it to put my blog out there, but I really don't care! I love it!



Sneaky Momma Blog Design


Come on! Awesome, right? OK, OK, so I don't usually toot my own horn, but I am really, really proud of this! I am sure no one else is as thrilled as I am...but seriously...sometimes you just have to brag!


Photobucket

No comments: