Friday, May 20, 2011

28 Weeks

I am 28 weeks pregnant as of yesterday, which puts me into my 3rd trimester according to most standards people go by. (I have heard anything from 26 weeks to 29 being your 3rd trimester depending on the doctor you are talking to or book you are reading at the time. This pregnancy stuff is so confusing!)

Since I have been so neglectful in updating my blog, it occurred to me that I haven't had the chance to share any pictures of my growing belly. Usually the rapid expansion of my stomach wouldn't be such a cause for joy, but under the circumstances I am very proud of my baby bump. (Which was measuring 31 weeks at my doctors appointment on Monday! Mommy's little overachiever.) Besides, I am just dying to share!


 




I had my second 3 hour glucose test this morning, the first having been earlier this pregnancy. I failed both my early glucose test and my "28 week" glucose test, though neither by many points. It just makes it a pain having to take the 3 hour test. Luckily, Parker enjoys spending time with his "Hootie" (my mother) and my brother has agreed to drive me to my test both times. (In return for lunch of course.) I didn't have any of these issues with my Parker pregnancy. Looks like #2 is going to be my troublemaker. :0)

Tomorrow I am taking my grandmother, mother, sister, and cousin (who is also Parker and Baby Legs's Godmother.) our for a special surprise Ladies Day. Parker will be going too of course. I've been planning this for months, and none of them have any idea where we are going. I'm very proud of myself for keeping the secret this long considering how excited I am about it. I will certainly give a full update tomorrow, as it is certainly something to update about. :0)

Photobucket

No comments: