Friday, October 29, 2010

Flashback Friday: Last Fall...Fin

All month I've been flashing back to this time last year. Bubba and I were on our own while Daddy was deployed, and I was determined to not only make the best of his first Fall/Halloween, but to take enough pictures so that Daddy would feel like he was right there with us. (Not to mention all of our family back in Ohio who were experiencing their new grandson/great-grandson/nephew/godson/cousin/etc. strictly through my photography.) 
 
This week I'm flashing back to Halloween specifically. I am sure all of you have been on the edge of your seat, eager to see what costume I had picked out for my first child's first Halloween. (That is, of course, unless you know me, and already know. Even still, the pictures are adorable!)
 


That's right! Our beautiful baby boy was a giraffe for his first Halloween! And, honestly, have you EVER seen a cuter giraffe in this world?

And what kind of Halloween would it be if Mommy hadn't got into the spirit of things as well?


I can't wait until I get to share this years costume with everyone! As with last year, this year's costume is a surprise to everyone until Halloween. I can tell you that he is absolutely adorable, and I can not wait to show him off!

 I hope that everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend! Trick-or-Treat!


Flashback Friday Button
Come join us!


Photobucket

1 comment:

johnson said...

I can tell you that he is absolutely adorable, and I can not wait to show him off!
Black Friday ads