Monday, July 19, 2010

Neglect

I feel that I have been terrible neglectful to my poor little blog lately. Also, to anyone who reads my musings. I haven't done any of my weekly memes in about 2 weeks, nor my Scripture Sundays, which I feel terribly about. All I can say is that we have had a series of terribly unfortunate events in our little bear den the last couple of weeks that has made the blog neglect almost a necessity.

First, the power cord to my computer broke. It just snapped off right where it plugs in, so I had to wait for hubby to fix that. It took awhile for the ordered parts to come in, but once they did I happily anticipated a return to my blogging ways. After all, I have a lot to keep up with blogging not only here at Letters Arranged Into Words, which is our family blog, but at Mama Bear's Book Nook (a blog about children's literature) and Adventures In Cloth Diapering (which are all about my adventures in cloth diapering...*grin*). 

Then, last Wednesday, Bubba got sick. He seemed fine during the day, but once he woke up from his nap it became clear that there was something wrong. It really snuck up on us, as children's illnesses seem to tend to do. He couldn't keep anything else down the rest of the night, which resulted in very little sleep for Mommy and Daddy and a restless night for poor Bubs. Within a couple of days we thought we were through the worst of it...until Daddy and I both seemed to catch something too...and then Bubs got sick again, probably from us being so ill. Even now we are all still pretty sick, either laying down in bed or on the couch (where I am now) or in the bathroom. (Ewwwwww) 

I am hoping that we are through the worst of it and that everything will be back to normal in a day or two. Until then I hope you can forgive my neglect and stick around for when I am blogging as usual!
Photobucket

No comments: