Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Letters...First Words

I used to blog all the time. It was an outlet for me. Sometimes about life...and who doesn't need an outlet for life. Sometimes about my opinions, which tend to be harsh and unmoving where I have them. I always called those my Soapbox Blogs. Sometimes just to get the stories and thoughts that seem to always be swimming around in my head OUT.

I haven't written...REALLY written...in months. Seems when I have needed it most is when I have stopped. I could say for lack of time and energy, which IS true, but I am finding more and more that is is important that I make the time. Even if it is only a few lines. I am missing my most used mode of self expression.

So here it is, my attempt at starting up something I need and love again. I can't begin to tell you what you might find here. My hopes and dreams. My rants. My stories...you might find one or all. If you read, thank you. If not, I don't blame you. If I don't want it tumbling around in my head I can more than understand others not wanting to read it.

If you do choose to read, you might want to know a little about me. You will learn a lot from what I write I think, but until I have written more than this short blog, here is a brief description:

I am a wife, a mother, a military spouse. A sister, a daughter, a grand-daughter, an aunt. A cousin, a niece. A best friend. I am a lover, a fighter, a sinner...a sinner desperately seeking my savior. I am a dreamer.

Thank you for reading.

No comments: